SEO Consultant in Melbourne That Thrives on Your Success
I can help you take your business to the next level.
Hire Me For
Hi, I’m Shounak Gupte. I am an expert SEO Consultant with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing & Web Development. I help businesses grow online.
Connect with me on my social profiles below!
My mission is to exceed your expectations. I deliver highly effective digital marketing services to help businesses improve their output, profitability and achieve their goals.
Why SEO Consulting is Important?
Why Choose Me? - Melbourne SEO Consultant
I have the expertise and knowledge to offer impartial advice and services at an honest affordable price.
With me, you’ll feel heard. I listen to my client requirements and then select the right solution that fits. I care for your business as my own. I take a sincere interest and genuinely want to help your business reach its potential.
SEO Consultant Who Drives Traffic That Converts
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, you must have a strong online presence in order to succeed. You’re competing against millions of other websites for customer eyeballs. So how do you capture attention? How do you direct customers to your company’s website?
The most effective SEO tactics help you boost the visibility of your site with more leads being produced each time you update content on-site or make changes in backlink profiles, as well as promote growth for your expanding business without any additional work than what was initially planned!
Improve Your Search Engine Rankings (SEO)
The increase in traffic, improved reputation of your website, and the ability to maximize your organization’s income are only a few of the benefits that optimizing your website’s visibility and online presence can provide.
My custom SEO methods focus on improving your site rank in major search engines like Google and Bing, so that your organization can experience consistency of development across the web.
Have a Project on Mind?
I can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let's get together to build a flourishing business!
When connected with me, you aren’t growing your business alone. I have your back and put in my best to contribute to the growth of your entire team and organization. So, if you are looking for a SEO Consultant that’ll help you build a good online presence and bring in more conversions and revenue, contact me now!
My SEO Consulting Process
Check Out What My Clients Have To Say
SEO Consultant & Freelancer Campaign Benefits
It’s Not About The Search… It’s About Being Found!
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Melbourne
As a business owner in Melbourne, you know how important it is to have a strong online presence. After all, your potential customers are searching for your products and services online. That’s why you need an expert SEO consultant on your team.
As a freelancer, I offer my clients more than just SEO expertise. I also bring years of experience in web design, social media marketing, and content creation. In other words, I know what it takes to get your website ranking high in the search engines and driving traffic to your site.
If you’re ready to take your online presence to the next level, contact me today for a free consultation. I’ll show you how I can help you reach your goals and grow your business.
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Melbourne Benefits
SEO is vital for any business that wants to succeed online, and a great SEO consultant can help you get to the top of the search engine results pages. here are some benefits of working with an expert SEO consultant in Melbourne:
1. They have a deep understanding of how search engines work, and they know how to optimize your website and content to rank higher.
2. They can help you create targeted keyword lists that will attract the right kind of traffic to your site.
3. They can help you track your progress and make changes along the way to ensure that you’re always moving forward.
4. They can provide valuable insights into your industry and competitor landscape, so you can make informed decisions about your marketing strategy.
5. They can help you develop a long-term SEO strategy that will keep your business on the map for years to come.
Tips to Choose an Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Melbourne
As the internet increasingly becomes a staple in our daily lives, so too does our reliance on search engines to find what we need. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
There are many factors to consider when choosing an expert SEO consultant or freelancer in Melbourne. Here are a few tips:
1. Do your research: Check out the consultant’s or freelancer’s website and see where they rank for relevant keywords. A good SEO will be able to get their own site to rank high.
2. Look at their portfolio: See if the consultant has worked with clients in your industry or niche before. They should be able to show you examples of successful campaigns they’ve worked on.
3. Check their credentials: The consultant or freelancer should be able to provide you with a list of clients and examples of work.
4. Beware of Google penalties: Always ask the SEO if they ve had any Google penalties in the past.
5. Are you on track? Ask the consultant or freelancer how they plan to implement your SEO strategy and what their success metrics are.
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Melbourne - Service Area
- City of Banyule
- City of Bayside
- City of Boroondara
- City of Brimbank
- City of Casey
- City of Darebin
- City of Frankston
- City of Glen Eira
- City of Greater Dandenong
- City of Hobsons Bay
- City of Hume
- City of Kingston
- City of Knox
- City of Manningham
- City of Maribyrnong
- City of Maroondah
- City of Melbourne
- City of Melton
- City of Monash
- City of Moonee Valley
- City of Moreland
- City of Port Phillip
- City of Stonnington
- City of Whitehorse
- City of Whittlesea
- City of Wyndham
- City of Yarra
- Shire of Cardinia
- Shire of Mornington Peninsula
- Shire of Nillumbik
- Shire of Yarra Ranges
- What is SEO?SEO, or “Search Engine Optimization” is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website on search engines. The goal is to get as many people as possible to visit the site, and then convert those visitors into customers. There are a variety of techniques that can be used to achieve this, but the most important factor is good content. SEO can be expensive, but it’s worth it if you want your site to be seen by as many people as possible. There are a number of tools and strategies that can be used to improve your site’s SEO; some require more time than others, but all have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Why is SEO important?SEO is important for two primary reasons. First, it can help your website rank higher in search engines. Second, it can drive traffic to your site from interested visitors who are looking for information about your services or products. Both of these benefits can result in increased revenue and positive customer feedback.
- How does SEO work?SEO (search engine optimization) is the practice of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page in search engine results pages (SERPs). It can be done by optimizing a website for keywords, adding metadata to its pages that provides additional information about the content, creating links to the site from other websites and social media platforms, and employing other marketing tactics. The aim is for visitors who search for particular terms on Google, Yahoo! or Bing to find your website first. In order to improve their chances of being found, you must target your keywords accurately and use various other tactics to attract attention from search engines.
- How can I do SEO?There are many ways to do SEO, and the best way for each business is different. However, some tips for doing SEO include using keywords in your website’s title tags, meta data, and content; creating useful and keyword rich pages on your website; optimizing images for search engine visibility; and joining relevant online communities. SEO can be a complex task, but with a little effort it can help your business achieve its desired results.
- How long does SEO take?Search engine optimization (SEO) is a complex, time-consuming process that can take months or even years to complete. Factors that affect how long SEO takes include the complexity of your website and the nature of your content. To speed up the process, you can make sure your website is well-structured and optimized for search engines, target keywords, and other factors. Additionally, you can enlist the help of a professional SEO company to help improve traffic and rankings.
- What is Keyword Research?Keyword research is the process of uncovering profitable keywords that people might be searching for when looking for your product or service. It’s important to find keywords that are specific to your industry, and also relevant to the target market you’re aiming your marketing efforts at. Once you have a list of potential keywords, you need to do some research to see if people are actually searching for them. There are a number of ways to measure how popular a given keyword is. You can use Google AdWords Keyword Planner, which will give you an idea of how much traffic a given keyword could bring in over the course of a month; or you can use search engine results pages (SERP), which will show you how many times a given keyword was searched for on different websites.
- What is On-Page SEO?On-page optimization is the practice of improving the visibility, accessibility, and ranking of a webpage on the internet. This can be achieved through optimizing the title tags, meta descriptions, content, images, and other elements of a website. On-page optimization can play an important role in increasing traffic to a website. By improving a page’s ranking on search engines, more people will be able to find and access it. Additionally, by making a page easier to understand and navigate, users will be more likely to stay on it for longer periods of time. There are several different methods that can be used to optimize a webpage for SEO. The first and main way to improve a webpage s SEO is by ensuring that the title tag of a page is as relevant as possible. In addition, the alt text or description should also be relevant; however, it is important to consider whether the keywords used in these tags are appropriate.
- What is Off-Page SEO?There is a lot of confusion surrounding online SEO and off-page SEO. In this article, we will try to clear up some of the mystery and give you a better understanding of what off-page SEO is and how it can help your business. Off-page SEO refers to any methods or tactics that are used apart from on-page optimization to improve a website’s ranking in search engines. These methods can include link building, social media engagement, and PR campaigns. While on-page optimization is still the most important aspect of SEO, off-page efforts can help your website stand out from the competition. By focusing on these other areas, you can create an increased chance for your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- How do I know if SEO is working?SEO is the process of optimizing a website for search engine results. This means making sure that the site’s content is high quality, well-researched, and relevant to the search terms people are typing into Google. In order to know if SEO is working, you need to track two things: website traffic and organic (natural) search traffic. Website traffic can be tracked using web analytics software, while organic search traffic is harder to measure but relies on people finding your site by searching for related keywords. If your website traffic and organic search traffic are both increasing over time, then it’s likely that SEO is working. However, if either number is decreasing or staying flat, then you may need to make some adjustments to your strategy.
- How much does SEO cost?As with any advertising campaign, the cost of SEO varies depending on the type of service required, the size and scope of your project, and the number and type of keywords targeted. However, on average, a basic SEO campaign can range from $500 to $5,000. If more sophisticated features or customizations are required (such as keyword research), then the total cost could easily exceed $10,000.
- What factors influence the cost of SEO?There are many factors that influence the cost of SEO. The most important factor is the level of competition your website faces. The more competitors your website has, the more expensive it will be to rank in search engines. Additionally, the size and complexity of your website also affects the cost of SEO. A smaller website with fewer pages will likely cost less to rank than a larger website with more pages. Finally, the location of your website also impacts the cost of SEO. Sites located in major metropolitan areas will typically cost more to rank than sites located in rural areas.